Fishing report 11/23/21 Tuesdays

11/23/21 Tuesdays fishing report. Sorry for the late report. It took a while to get the spray off. Then Thanksgiving.

EJS Charters. Out of Alsdorf Park in Pompano Beach today. We left at 6:30am. It was light and about 69 degrees. low tide and about 85% moon.

I expected fairly rough seas seeing the Small craft from NOAA and I had on a full Gore-Tex suit.  NOAA predicted 6-8 outside the wind shadow and wave periods were between 7-8 and they were correct. We were seeing 10's out at 550 feet.

Nothing great to report. we loaded up on Skipjack and through back the Bonita. I'm headed out tomorrow Friday, I will try to be more timely with my reports. 

 Jordan Schleider

USCG Captain 

EJS Fishing Charters

http://ejscharters.com

561-447-7148

600 E Palmetto Park Rd

Boca Raton FL 33432


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fishing report Tuesday November 16, 2021

Fishing Report Tuesday November 9th 2021 EJS Fishing Charters